Leek N00bs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leek n00bs is the name of the Cosplay group of Grants Pass, Oregon. Join us, watch us, like us, love us, hate us, loathe us but please don\'t eat us.

2 posters

Hogwarts RP :: First year

Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Hogwarts RP ::  First year Empty Hogwarts RP :: First year

Post  Kori123 3/15/2009, 10:30 pm

.: Welcome all first year students to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We do hope you enjoy your stay. The train for your arrival will be at the station early, so get there as soon as you can. Make sure you pack all your belongings and have all required material present with you on the train for check in. Do enjoy your ride, make new friends while you can, because the first year is often times the hardest one of all.

- Mistress :.

Last edited by Kori123 on 3/15/2009, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Hogwarts RP ::  First year Empty Re: Hogwarts RP :: First year

Post  Kori123 3/15/2009, 10:35 pm

"Hi there," a cheery voice said sitting down by a girl near the cart window. The girl, who'd just sat down, was a small framed thing with peachy skin and bright blue eyes. Her hair was up in two high pigtails that curled at the bottom in an, almost, unnatural kind of way. Her hair was chocolate brown with silver tips and would shine when the sun hit it. She wore a black cloak around her shoulders, the rim was decorated in black and deep royal purple stripes. She had no bags with her, no luggage at all. Only a bracelet on her right hand and a keychain hanging out of her left side pocket. "I'm Kori Lynn Zinc, but everyone just calls me Kori. What's your name?" She asked with a chirpy smile. She was cute to say the least but seemed completely happy-go-lucky in all the good and wrong ways.
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 3/15/2009, 10:53 pm

The young girl who had been sitting in her cart minding her own business seemed startdled at first by the apperance of the other girl." I'm tena.." she said in a simple manner. Her hair was shoulder length and dark pink. She had silverish blue eyes that looked alot like dragon eyes. She looked the stange girl up and down before she smiled. She had two items in her hands. It was a leather bound book and a quil." you a first year too?...um ravenclaw judging by your colors" she said smiling. she herself wore a black cloak with a greem emblem on the front of the slytherin crest.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/15/2009, 10:57 pm

The girl's smile almost vanished at that, replaced with a look of confusion. "Ravenclaw?" She looked at her purple colored cloak, then let out a tiny giggle. Something like a whispery chime of bells really. "Oh no, I'm not Ravenclaw. I'm a Hufflepuff. Or that's what my letter said anyway." She explained situating herself, "you're Slytherin? Funny, I never met one wiht pink hair before. No offence." She said looking at the pink locks on the other girls head. Most Slytherin had dark colored hair and even though it was a dark pink; it was still pink.
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 3/15/2009, 11:01 pm

She gave a nervous laugh as she touched her hair and blushed " yeah...a bit odd huh?"she asked with a nervosu laugh " Hoenstly..i don't really think i belong in slytherin" she said as she blushed a bit." i mean...most slytherins are mean and stuff..and i don't think i'm mean" she said softly." but...if your in hufflepuff why are your robes purple?"she asked
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/15/2009, 11:07 pm

"I've never met a real Slytherin but my brother hates them because they're always beating his team during quidditch. I hear they're nasty though, but you're right. You don't seem nasty at all." She explained kicking her feet a little tugging her robes, "I'm wearing purple because it's my favorite color and looks better on me of course." She said it like it was obvious.
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 3/15/2009, 11:21 pm

" i agree purple does look good on you" she smiled" whose your brother?" she asked as she watched the girls for a moment." wait...let em guess...he's on the quidditch team...on hufflepuff...what does he play? seeker? beater?" she asked as she looked back at the girl.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/15/2009, 11:42 pm

Kori stopped kicking her feet, huffing up a bit at the thought of her brother. "He's the Hufflepuff seeker, third year doing it too. Cocky prick," she said suddenly losing her cheerful edge, replacing it with a bitter sour one. "I love my brother, really I do, but he's so mean to me all the time! Ever since he broke the Hogwarts record he thinks he's too good to play dress-up or take me anywhere anymore."
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 3/16/2009, 12:13 am

she stared at her before her eyes got wide" your brother is thee Naku?!?!" she asked as she seemed completely surpised " but you look nothing alike" she said as she stared at her for a moment"...he sounds like a jerk too.." she said as she leaned back against her seat and watched kori.
    "excuse me" came a rather perky male voice' but can my friend and i sit in here? the other carts are full" he said smiling. he was a third year hufflepuff and went by the name kyle. he had dirty blonde hair that was cut short and shaggy. his eyes where viloet and he wore black robes with a yellow outline to the edges.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/16/2009, 1:40 am

"That's because he is a jerk," Kori said before looking over at the guy who entered their cart.
    "Don't be rude," the other boy said following Kyle in. He sighed shaking his head, "you'll have to forgive my friend. He's a little...pushy sometimes." This boy was a tiny bit smaller than Kyle was. He had brown colored hair and green eyes hidden behind thin framed glasses. His skin was slightly pale when compared to the dark purple and black colored of his cloak. "My name is Robert, second year Ravenclaw, pleased to meet you both."
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 3/16/2009, 1:49 am

tena smiled and held out her hand' tena. first year slytherin..this is kori..first year hufflepuff" she said with a weak smile.
    " hufflepuff huh? whats with the purple then?" Kyle asked as he sat down across form the two other girls.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/16/2009, 1:56 am

Kori pouted, pigtails drooping slightly, "I like the color purple, it's my favorite so I changed my cloak to purple."
    "Makes sense," Robert laughed, "won't you get in trouble though?" He sat down cautiously besides Kyle.
    "Why would I? It's just a cloak." She said crossed her arms.
    "You never know. They can't indentify you that way." He pointed out.
    She thought a moment then rolled her eyes waving a hand around until the purple melted into a bright golden yellow. "There...yucky yellow."
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 3/16/2009, 2:22 am

" hey i'll have you know i happen to like the color yellow. i think it's a rather diginfying color" Kyle said as he held his chin up high.
    tena couldn't help but giggle.
    " you seem like the type of guy who would" she said and he grinned form ear to ear
    " darn right i am!" he said smiling.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/16/2009, 2:41 am

Robert just shook his head as Kori giggled. "Kyle, she pretty much just called you gay and you agreed to it." He said with a sigh before trying to ignore his friend. Forced friend really. Hardly knew the guy. Honest. "So you two will be new at Hogwarts. Anything you'd like to know?" He asked, trying to be helpful to the newbies.
    "Not really," Kori said shrugging, "I had two older brothers who both went there so I pretty much know what to expect."
    "Ah, how about you Miss Tena?"
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 3/16/2009, 2:51 am

" you act like being gay is a porblem robert" kyle said with a smirk at him
    "Hmmm? oh no actually this isn't ym first time going to hogwarts..it's my first time ebign a student here...you see my aunt wokrs at the school so...i'd spend alot of time there..with her" she said as she smiled weakly
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/16/2009, 2:57 am

Robert wasn't about to make any comment nor acknowledgement to Kyle as he nodded to Tena. "So then you know enough I'll take it? Who's your aunt? There aren't many female teachers at Hogwarts so I'll assume your aunt works in potions or herbs." He said thinking about the teachers he could remember that were both female and been there for a while by the way Tena spoke.
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 3/16/2009, 3:10 am

" um...well.." she said with a weak smile
    " I know your professer Blairs kid aren't you?" kyle asked wiht a grin
    "no...but she's pretty much like family..my..uh..my aunts..the head master" she said
    " what?! no way! your the head masters niece?" kyle asked freaking out and tena just blushed and nodded.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/16/2009, 3:54 am

"So you're that niece," Robert smiled then bowed his head, "it's an honor to meet you then."
    "Huh?" Kori looked over at Tena, "you're Mistress' niece? I heard she's so crazy," she said tilting her head, "I guess you could be related?"
    "I heard she was a Slytherin when she was a student," Robert nodded, "that could be why you're nothing like one but you're in the house."
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 3/19/2009, 12:23 am

"great i'm going to get murdered" Tena said as she banged her head against the side of the trian and whined a bit' I blame aunty" she complaine
    " yeah you probably will get murdered, but hey look on the bright side" kyle said smiling.
    " whats that?'she asked as she glanced oevr at him wiht ehr silverish blue eyes.
    " atleast if you get killed you won't have any homework" he said shrugging.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/19/2009, 4:45 am

"Aw poor Tena," Kori said with play sympathy. "I'm sure it won't be that bad."
    "I don't know, I heard some pretty strange rumors last year. Mistress wouldn't stop talking about her niece walking in her foot steps and everything." Robert said nodding at the memory, "though you and she seem nothing alike."
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 3/21/2009, 3:52 am

" wait until she gets older. i bet she'll have huge boobs like her too" kyle said and Tena just whipered her silverish blue eyes getting wide in fear.
    " pelase no...anything but that" she said as she looked close to crieing.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/21/2009, 4:50 am

Robert was going to say something also, but the train came to a stop instead. "All Hogwarts first year students must report to the entrance of the castle. All other students are dismissed to their chambers." A voice said over the loud speakers.
    "That's us then," Robert said standing, "Kyle." He nodded to his companion as he grabbed his things. "It was a pleasure to meet the both of you. I hope you enjoy your stay at Hogwarts."
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 3/21/2009, 5:11 am

" later girlies" Kyle said as he went after Robert and put his arm around Roberts shoudlers
    ' so Robert you know we're old enough to go to hogsmead. what do you say we get some butterbeer soemtime' he said with a wink.
    Tena laughed and smiled weakly" they sure are intresting..shall we go get to the front of the castle?'she asked smiling at Kori.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/21/2009, 5:22 am

Robert narrowed his eyes a bit, more annoying than anything. "Gee, sounds great but I'm going to have to pass." He said moving away from Kyle's grasp.
    "Right," Kori perked up heading off the train and going to find the castle front. They weren't too far away so it wouldn't be hard to find. Plus, tons of other first years were going in that direction as well.
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 3/21/2009, 5:38 am

" aww come on don't be like that robert"kyle said as he chased after him
    " i'm way better then any guy anyday!" he flailed." you knwo you want my body!" he teased.
    " right' Tena said as she followed the large group of first years. everyone looked so excited and she felt lie eshe should be too. but honestly she was dreading going to school.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 9:29 am