Leek N00bs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leek n00bs is the name of the Cosplay group of Grants Pass, Oregon. Join us, watch us, like us, love us, hate us, loathe us but please don\'t eat us.

2 posters

Underworld: Realm of the Living

Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Underworld: Realm of the Living Empty Underworld: Realm of the Living

Post  Kori123 3/20/2009, 9:48 am

Legend tells of a man named Alexander Corvinus, a man who was the only survivor of a plague that wiped out his village. Somehow, this man's body was able to mutate the virus, mold it to his own benefit and become the first true immortal. Later, he had three sons, one of whom did not inherit his father's immortality and was simply human. The other two were bitten, one by bat and one by wolf, creating the Vampire and Lycan lines. Corvinus' third son also carried the Corvinus Strain, hidden away in his genetic code — an exact duplicate of the original virus, passed along to his human descendants through the centuries. This, according to Singe, is the key to creating a Hybrid...

Since that time, a war has broken out. The Lycans were enslaved by the Vampires, used as slaves to be the guardians of their lairs during the daylight hours, but they revolted during the Middle Ages. Both sides have their own lair and chain of command.

Vampires have Death Dealers, vampire warriors charged to fight and kill the Lycan enemy. There are three vampire elders. Rules and tradition demand that two be at rest while one is awake; this arrangement calls for each elder to rule for one century followed by two centuries of sleep. They are Markus, Amelia and Viktor. Markus, being the first of his kind.

The Lycans also have their own way to fight. The first generation birthed from William was a monsterous breed. They could no longer become human and in turn were only beasts out of hunt and kill. However, the second generation was able to remain human and change at will. These beasts were a new Lycan who were formed by the one called Lucian.

But bonds have been broken and lies have been committed at a high price. The vampire leaders have held their own share of horrors along with the lycans. That only leaves one question... What will become of them? When will the war be over?

Many many decades have passed since the bloodlines have been crossed. A few halfbreed decending from Michael (born of the third son) have walked the plains. They seek to end the war that is still amongst their brothers. Very few vampires and lycans roam the world now, those that do are hiding in wait. Waiting for their bonds to be crossed once again.

Waiting to finally win the war and become the perfect species.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Underworld: Realm of the Living Empty Re: Underworld: Realm of the Living

Post  Kori123 3/20/2009, 10:20 am

"Veeta," Vylas said coming up from behind his sister. He was topless, scars revealing his past in detail, ready for the evening hunt. "You've been here all day," he said slowly, fangs glistening in the moonrise.
    "I have," she nodded without looking at her brother. He was bigger than her, even though they were from the same liter. Lycan were known for having one or two pups per season. Their mother had been no different, yet they had no other siblings. Jealousy was a horrid thing amongst beasts.
    "Still waiting?" He asked cracking his neck as he went behind her sniffing her neck. "You need to hunt with us." It wasn't a suggestion, but a command. Vylas was one of the higher ranked lycan; not a leader but sitll highly ranked in their clan. Their small pathetic excuse for a clan.
    "I might," was all she said. Not afraid of him one bit.
    The streets of New York were busy and full that evening, hundreds of people scurried home to heir families. Lycan were not permitted to be out during the day, they were to stay in the tunnels underground until it was safe. Veeta always disoebyed.
    "There are a few good hunts to the East," Vylas said looking in some odd direction. "We're going to go and bring back what we can." Lycan only hunted once a week, give or take. It was to keep suspicous eyes from wandering too close to their domain. "We could use your help."
    "I might," Veeta repeated.
    "Vee," Vylas said with an annoyed sigh. "You can't still be nightdreaming of the halfbreed can you?" Veeta tensed just a trickle at that. "You are, aren't you?"
    "Vylas, don't you have a pack to bother?" Veeta snapped, a tiny growl dropping from her lips.
    "I might," Vylas said narrowing his eyes before turning and walking away. He jumped down from the building top, landing on all fours then vanished into the shadows.
    Veeta sighed and looked over to the rising moon. It felt good, the moon pouring over her. She could feel the change upon her. She wanted to run, to howl, to rip things to pieces. But she'd have to wait. Her master was calling...somewhere out there.
    mdwolf
    mdwolf

Post  mdwolf 3/21/2009, 6:10 am

"umm miss could you maybe tell me where I am right now?" A young boy named Demitrius comes out from behind Veeta looking very confused and very lonely, one hand holding onto the other's arm shaking a little bit.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/21/2009, 10:28 am

Veeta froze staring down at the boy. He didn't seem harmful... Not yet anyway. She narrowed her eyes pulling her arms back roughly, "not where you should be," she said simply looking around. If one of her kind saw the boy, or any other creature for that matter, he'd be good as dead. "You need to leave now," she said bringing her voice down to the slightest whisper. "Got it?"
    mdwolf
    mdwolf

Post  mdwolf 3/22/2009, 3:56 am

Demitrius kind of backed up surprised then stopped staring at her. "Umm but I'm lost my friends left me here by this sewer saying that it served me right to die. I really don't get why they did it but please miss won't you at least tell me how to get back in town?" Demitrius kind of smiles trying to show he means no harm showing part of his elongated teeth compared to a human.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/22/2009, 9:51 pm

Veeta just stared a while, eyes cuaght looking at his teeth. Or fangs rather. She looked him up and down before sighing, "shit." She cursed looking around frantically, making sure no one else was around. "Fine then," she said grabbing his forearm and pulling him along. She headed down the streets keeping a sharp eye out of any sign of her wolven brothers or their enemies. Veeta glanced up at the moon a few seconds, the fullness of it made her whine. Her eyes flickered gold a moment as she looked back at him, "you need to get out of here."
    mdwolf
    mdwolf

Post  mdwolf 3/23/2009, 3:16 am

"Umm miss." Demitrius twitches "You're hurting my arm.Miss why are you out he.." Demitrius starts to smell the air. "Blood... no no I can't go that way no!!" He started swinging around falling to the ground trying to crawl away from the direction this women was taking him.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/23/2009, 7:03 pm

"What do you mean you can't go this way?" She growled glaring back at him. There was no time to start acting foolish now. The moonlight was too strong, if he was changed then there had to be others around too. Her brother, her pack, they'd all be here soon if they didn't hurry. Wolves could always smell distress in the air. "If you don't come with me now, you're going to die," she hissed bluntly. No need to hide the truth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 3:18 am