Leek n00bs is the name of the Cosplay group of Grants Pass, Oregon. Join us, watch us, like us, love us, hate us, loathe us but please don\'t eat us.

Hogwarts RP :: First year

Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Hogwarts RP ::  First year - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts RP :: First year

Post  Kori123 on 3/21/2009, 8:51 pm

Robert turned bright red, trying to ignore Kyle. The guy practically stalked Robert all throughout his first year, and it looked like the second year wouldn't be any different. Joy.
    Kori nodded and just followed the flow to the large castle. The second year students and up went through into the castle and went for their chambers, while the newbies had to wait for guides to come and get them. "This is so exciting," Kori beamed.
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 on 3/24/2009, 9:19 pm

Kyle just grinned, knowing that he was starting to break robert down. he'd have him one day.
    tena nodded" i know i'm so nervous though...what if the other slytherins don't like me?" she asked as she looked at kori and felt lost. she blinked and noticed that somehow she had lost track of the pigtails hufflepuff and was now stranded in a group of first years. she went pale in the face and seemed to panic a bit.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 on 3/24/2009, 9:29 pm

Robert just shrugged and went off to check a few of the first years. "First year Ravenclaws, over here," he said waving them over, ignoring Kyle.
    Kori had ended up finding her brother, grinning as she waved and walked over, "Naku! Look look, I made it here all by myself!" She said quite pleased with herself, "I hate this cloak though, don't you think I'd make a better Ravenclaw?"
    "Excuse me," a voice said coming up from behind Tena, tapping her shoulder. "You're Slytherin too, do you mind if I follow you for a while? I'm a bit lost..."
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 on 4/1/2009, 3:46 am

" call me!" kyle yelled after Robert.
    tena turned around and blinked" um sure...i'm a bit lost also" she said as she blushed a bit.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 on 4/1/2009, 5:02 pm

"Fun then," the boy laughed nervously. "I guess we should go find some other Sytherin to latch onto, or just wait until they call us. Unless they already have and we missed it," he trailed off before sighing, "I'm sorry, I'm rambling on again. My name is Envy by the way, what's yours?"
    Tena_Leogirl723
    Tena_Leogirl723

Post  Tena_Leogirl723 on 4/2/2009, 4:04 am

Tena smiled weakly" Tena..Tena Tenjo" she said with a smile" nice to meet you...um...well there's Slytherins gathering over there..we could follow them" she suggested with a nervous smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 6/2/2020, 1:11 pm