It hit me: I know a lot of dances.
I heard of this cosplay group a while back that did skits and such just using music and dances. Thinking of Ramen and Rice I was all 'what if we did that too?'
I thought it would be cool to do a panel that's more of a concert. We can get lights, music, dancing and all that fun stuff! Here's what I was thinking in more detail...
Each person in the panel picks a character and they be that character for the concert. We go out and learn there parts of the dances, the lyrics and everything. You be that character. Then we just do a concert as though we're that character.
I thought it would be cool and while some characters are doing solos, the rest can take breaks and such. I know I would watch something like that so why not try it?
Here the songs/dances we could do and who for them:
- Hare hare yukai (Haruhi, Yuki and Mikuru)(Two others optional)
- Pare Parade (Haruhi, Yuki and Mikuru)
- Yuki, muon, madobe nite (Yuki)(Ryoko and Emiri optional)
- Koi no Mikuru densetsu (Mikuru)(Tsuruya and 1 other optional)
- Greed's accident (Yuki, Haruhi and Mikuru)
- Bouken desho desho (Haruhi, Yuki and Mikuru)
- Say yeah (Everyone)
- Lucky star (At least four people)
- Hare hare fuku (Three people)
- Caramelldansen (Everyone)
- Knights of fire (Three to five people)
That's all I've got for now.
What are your guys thoughts?