Leek N00bs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leek n00bs is the name of the Cosplay group of Grants Pass, Oregon. Join us, watch us, like us, love us, hate us, loathe us but please don\'t eat us.

Updates

Poll

What should we do with the site first?

[ 0 ]
    Updates Bar_left0%Updates Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Updates Bar_left100%Updates Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Updates Empty Updates

Post  Kori123 3/16/2009, 3:58 am

Monday, March 16th (NewZealand):

Oops!

So when I created the site, I accidentally made it so only Admin could post in certain forums... Okay, all the forums but two. Thank you to Tena for catching it before it got to be too late! I've updated everything and now the site is up and running for sure. NOW you can post whatever you want, where ever you want.

Also, the time slots for everything is off. Grr. I'll fix it when I get back to the states. It's just easier then.

--

Sunday, March 15th (NewZealand):

I made us an awesome site to hang out on Leekerz! I won't bother posting much here right now since I already have in all the other threads. Check here for updates as things develop!

Last edited by Kori123 on 3/20/2009, 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Updates Empty Re: Updates

Post  Kori123 3/20/2009, 10:24 am

Friday, March 20th (NewZealand):

I took out the 'Future RP' section because I figured if we needed to do a future based RP it could just go with the others. How many future RPs does one need anyway?

Also, the site will be getting Revamped once I head back to the states in...two days. So look out for those eventually.

I changed rankings also. If you want to be in a different group or want a different color, just ask and I'll no doubt do it. XD I'm flexible enough.

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:33 am