Leek N00bs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leek n00bs is the name of the Cosplay group of Grants Pass, Oregon. Join us, watch us, like us, love us, hate us, loathe us but please don\'t eat us.

3 posters

Naruto RP: Plot inside

Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Naruto RP: Plot inside Empty Naruto RP: Plot inside

Post  Kori123 3/18/2009, 8:58 pm

Based on a story by Harle

-- (don't have to follow this exactly, but it makes a basic overall plot)

Team 7 goes on a scroll delivery to a nearby village, a simple mission that none of them are too thrilled about. Until they get there that is...
    The entire village is flustered and bowing down to them for some reason. When Kakashi asks a simple 'why?' the village leader points to Naruto.
    'Our Lord Kyuubi has returned to us.' Naruto, confused by the entire thing asks Kakashi what he should say or do.
    'Apparently, this village worshipped Kyuubi since he spared their village...' Is all Kakashi can say, still unsure himself. After a talk with the leader, to avoid war, Kakashi tells Naruto to do what they say until they can speak to the Hokage.
    Against his better judgement, Naruto goes along with it. But what will happen to the avatar to the great Lord Kyuubi?

--

Setting: Konoha (to start out)
    Time: Shortly after Tsunade becomes Lady Hokage (around epi.100)

--

Characters (more will be added as will OCs) :
    Naruto - Kori
    Sasuke - MdWolf
    Sakura -
    Kakashi - Keno
    Tsunade -
    Village leader -

Last edited by Kori123 on 3/20/2009, 3:58 am; edited 5 times in total
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Naruto RP: Plot inside Empty Re: Naruto RP: Plot inside

Post  Kori123 3/18/2009, 9:01 pm

Naruto couldn't stop messing with his headband as he waited for Kakashi by one of the outter bridges. They'd been there at least an hour and still their sensei was missing. Typical Kakashi. They better get a good mission after all this. He let out a loud groan-whine sound before staring up at the sky, "I'm bored!" He whined like a small child would, glancing over at his team mates who were probably equally bored if not more. It was hard to tell. They hadn't spoken a word since Naruto got there.
    kenochisama
    kenochisama

Post  kenochisama 3/19/2009, 1:18 am

Suddenly there was a large puff of white smoke. Standing with one hand in his pocket was team seven's teacher Kakashi. "Yo" He stated as he raised one hand in a waving gesture. "Sorry I'm late. I had to help an old woman across the street." He stated matter of factly as he took a small orange book out of the kunai pack on his lower back.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/19/2009, 1:37 am

"You're lying," Naruto said frowning as he looked over at his sensei. He jumped off his spot on the bridge rim, going back to his excited face. "Sensei, did we get a good missions this time? Protect a princess? Deliver a top secret message to another village? Do we get to learn any new jutsus?" The questions kept going, each one making him even more eager to do.
    kenochisama
    kenochisama

Post  kenochisama 3/19/2009, 1:42 am

Kakashi watched his student silently. Waiting for him to calm down and shut up long enough so that he could tell the group about the mission without being interuptted by Naruto's questions. After a few moments he took a breath and began. "Team Seven is to deliver a scroll to a nearby villiage and then return. Nothing more." He said, "So... no. No princesses, no secrets, no new jutsu. Just a delivery run."

Last edited by Kori123 on 3/19/2009, 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/19/2009, 1:50 am

Naruto's excitement left yet again, returned with more disappointment. "That's it?" He whined crossing his arms, "that's boring! Can't we do a real mission? Granny Tsunade should send some academy ninja to do it..." He grumbled bitterly. He hated, absolutely hated, doing delivery missions when they were nothing by a drop off. Not a cool one either... Lame.
    kenochisama
    kenochisama

Post  kenochisama 3/19/2009, 1:59 am

"Tsunade-sama knew you'd say that. She told me to inform you that if you come back before the mission is over to argue with her she'll give our team a worse mission." Kakashi said with disinterest, turning the page to his book. The missions this team got were pretty lame at times, but Naruto just had to stop acting like a spoiled brat and learn to deal, or he'd never become the hokage.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/19/2009, 2:04 am

"Fine," Naruto said in defeat, huffing either way. "Then are we leaving now?" He asked one last question kicking at some dust on the bridge. Might as well get it over with now. If anything it'd be like a road trip, without the road of course. And he could always train when they got back.
    kenochisama
    kenochisama

Post  kenochisama 3/19/2009, 2:13 am

"We're leaving as soon as everyone is ready." Kakashi said, glancing at his students. Naruto's team mates were unnaturally quiet. It was normal for Sasuke, he always tried to stick to himself. But Sakura was another story. She was usually coo-ing at the dark shinobi non-stop. Kakashi wondered why the two were so unresponsive. He soon shrugged it off. Probably just tired or having a bad day or something.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/19/2009, 4:48 am

"We're all ready," Naruto said jumping around a little, "let's just go. The fast we get this done, the faster we can get a real mission right?" Naruto logic made both sense and non-sense. They hadn't had a real mission in a while. Many villages had stopped seeing Konoha once their Hokage died. Even with this new one, plenty were still weary which meant no one was in need of their services.
    mdwolf
    mdwolf

Post  mdwolf 3/21/2009, 5:20 am

Sasuke picks up a small pebble and chucks it at Naruto's head and gets up from sitting under a tree and starts walking towards the two blabbering idiots.
    Kori123
    Kori123
    Admin

Post  Kori123 3/21/2009, 5:24 am

"Hey!" Naruto shoued glaring over at Sasuke. Man, even after all this time he was still a prick. Sasuke 'Prick' Uchiha. Naruto giggled inward at his own little joke looking back to Kakashi, "can we go now sensei?" He retorted back to his whining.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:01 pm